Vinod Stainless Steel Bombay Tiffin, 3 Compartment – 9 Inch
(15 % off)
(Inclusive of All Taxes)
15 Sold in last 26 Hours
Last 11 units left at this price. Order Now.
Zero Interest EMI options available on order over Rs.5300 Learn more.
- Made from Highest quality stainless steel material with Mirror Finish
- Tough and Strong Body, Easy to carry, Easy to Clean
- Best useful for Office & School
- Ideal for Gifting and Giveaways
- Product Dimension : 9inch*3campartment, Lenght 15cm with handle, Diameter 15cm, Height 29cm
Vinod Stainless Steel salutes the spirit of Mumbai Dabbawalas and presents to you trusted Mumbai Tiffins for daily use with the Strength and Reliability .
India’s most Trusted Brand for Kitchenware, Tableware & Cookware Products
With quality that speaks for itself and trust that transcends generations, VINOD has grown to be an integral part of every kitchen and dining in India. Our determination drives us to serve our customers unmatached high quality Stainless Steel Kitchenware, Tableware, Tiffins and Serveware with a vast range of stainless steel utensils from Dinners Sets to classic Masala Dabbas.
Brand “VINOD” was established in the year 1962, in a very small way with mere trading activities. In due course of time, as the brand got popular among consumers in India, “VINOD” then started its manufacturing unit by the name of “PRAGATI METAL WORKS” in the year 1984.
From day one emphasis was laid on Quality and Innovation, slowly the brand started growing. In-spite of Competition from all around “VINOD” enjoys high brand equity and trust with the Trade, Institution and its Customers with every passing generation in India.
The Sole aim of the management is to provide the best quality Stainless Steel Tableware and Kitchenware Products.
- Market Pioneer Since 1962
- Unmatached Quality Delivered
- Trusted across Generations
- Front-runner in Innovations
- Unparalleled Customer Satisfaction
- Value for Money
M/s. Pragati Metal Works
Gut No. 982/5, 983/5, Old Satpati Road,
Village Shirgoan, Palghar – 401404. Maharashtra, INDIA.